Located in New York, USA
Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy, or TULIP provides special event liability coverage. It is used by institutions that permit "third parties" or "tenants" to use their facilities for specific events. It is designed for third party users who do not carry liability insurance. It can be purchased instantly online and is offered at a low cost.
Coverage is provided by the United States Fire Insurance Company - Rated A+ by A.M Best.
For more information about our TULIP insurance program, please contact us.
Events may range from seminars, receptions and weddings, to sporting events and concerts. Your premium quote is based upon the risk associated with the given event or activity, the number of days coverage is needed, the number of attendees and if there are any special requirements, such as alcohol liability, food service, etc.
* A Master Policy is created for your venue, through which any "tenant" that needs insurance for an event at your location, can purchase it instantly online using a credit card.
* The Master Policy is pre-filled with the language, limits, and additional insured information that you require, eliminating any mistakes.
* A link is then posted on your website and or it can be given to each tenant. When clicked, this link directs the tenant to your TULIP Program's interactive web based form that has been created explicitly for your venue.
(see - "Test Drive Our TULIP Program's Software" to the right for sample)
* After entering a small amount of event-specific information on this short application, they can purchase their insurance instantly online using a credit card. Their Certificate of Insurance is immediately emailed to both you and your tenant.
* There is Absolutely No Cost to You the Venue
* Just complete the Venue Application located on this page, email it back to us, and your TULIP Program will be set up for you.
It's as easy as that!
Coverage and Limits
Test Drive Our TULIP Program's Software
The TULIP Program provides low cost general liability insurance to “third party” users of various venues and facilities for events. It protects both the user and the facility against claims by guests who may be injured as a result of attending an event.